Events + Workshops
Winter Aromatherapy Workshop - November 30, 2022 at Forage & Faire
Join us at our herbal apothecary in Downtown Abbotsford for an evening of candle making, herbal cocktails + community engagement.
Our introductory level aromatherapy workshop will cover the basics of the practice of using essential oils for therapeutic benefit. Discover how and why aromatherapy works as well as some techniques and guidelines for blending different aromas - then use your newfound knowledge to create your own non-toxic, soy wax candle while enjoying a festive, herbal cocktail (or mocktail)!
Each ticket includes:
- An introduction to practice of aromatherapy, led by Shawn, an herbalist of 20+ years.
- A step by step lesson on how to blend different aromas for a therapeutic purpose or benefit.
- The supplies, materials and guidance to blend your own scent and create a non-toxic, soy wax candle that you'll take home with you!
- A festive, herbal cocktail (or mocktail, should you desire/require) to enjoy throughout the course of the evening.
- Q&A period with the Forage & Faire team about all things aromatherapy, herbs, natural health and more.
- 25% off storewide on any purchases!
- Classic christmas music, cozy vibes, community connection + a whole lot of fun :)
The event is scheduled to run 7-9, please feel free to arrive a few minutes early to shop and get settled. Please note as well that depending on the rhythm of the evening - the event may run slightly past 9:00 :)
Questions for us about our winter aromatherapy workshop? Send us an email at email@example.com and we will get back to you asap!
Purchase your ticket HERE
Winter Jubilee - December 3 in Downtown Abbotsford
Join us at Downtown Abbotsford's annual holiday street festival on December 3rd from 4-8pm! This will include tree lighting, photos with Santa, ice carving, live music and so much more.